Does your dog have a delicate stomach? Here are 5 reasons why our vet recommended, insect-based dog food is gentle on sensitive stomachs.
- Single protein Recipe - Yora uses 100% insect protein, which means our kibbles are easy to digest, they have a similar protein content to fresh meat putting less strain on your dog’s kidneys.
- Novel protein – A unique protein source means less chance of an allergy forming. Insect protein. If your pet has an existing allergy to proteins Yora can provide a natural and gentle alternative to hydrolyzed feathers or other expensive alternatives.
- Hypoallergenic – delicate tummies need looking after, our blend of ingredients have been specially selected to align with a dogs natural diet, supporting their needs with slow releasing energy packed oats and potatoes as well as parsley for kidney health and pumpkin for dietary fiber.
- Wheat Free – we don’t believe grains are necessarily bad for pets but wheat is a common allergen, so our recipes are wheat free.
- Probiotics – Gut health is proven to link to all kinds of health indicators, so we make sure Yora supports your pet’s gut. Yora’s recipe includes chicory and brewers yeast which helps good bacteria to grow in the gut, maintaining firm stools and settled tummies.
Why not give Yora a try and become a #YoraExplorer today. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so even if your sensitive dog doesn’t get on with Yora (which is rare) you can get your money back. No quibble.