EASY HOMEMADE INSECT VALENTINES DOG TREAT
Published date: 06 February 2023
Most of us don’t need a special occasion to spoil our pampered pets, but we will take any excuse to get those tails wagging. Valentine’s Day is nearly upon us so we can’t think of a better time to show our pets how much we love them.
That’s why we have created the perfect insect treat to spoil our dogs during the season of love.
Recipe for Yora Peanut Butter and Apple Pupcakes
For these tasty insect treats you will need the following ingredients:
- 2 Apples (any eating variety)
- 1 Egg 3 Tbsps of Pet Safe Peanut Butter
- ½ tsp of Baking Powder
- A carton of Yora Apple & Parsnip Pate ( if your pooch prefers a savoury treat you can use our Carrot & Potato Pate instead.
- A pack of Yora Rewards.
1) Preheat your oven to 180 degrees.
2) Grate the apples (be careful of fingers!)
3) Add the egg, Peanut Butter and baking powder to the grated apple.
4) Get Mixing! Work those arm muscles and thoroughly blend your ingredients.
5) Scoop into cases and allow to cook for 18-20 minutes. Why not read a couple of our advice blogs while you are waiting?
6) Take the delicious cakes out of the oven and allow them to cool. This step requires some patience from your pooch!
7) Once cooled top with ‘frosting’ (Yora Pate!)
8) Sprinkle some delicious rewards on top and allow your dog to tuck in.
So, there you have it, an easy homemade insect packed treat, made with love.
We hope your canine companions enjoy their Valentines treats, let us know by tagging us on Facebook and Instagram.
There are currently no comments, be the first to comment.